Vooruit.brussels - Neal Raes
Rue du Chêne 14-16 - 1000 Brussels
Additional information will be provided as necessary when you purchase a particular product or service.
3/ What are the data categories we may process?
We only collect and use personal data that are necessary in the context of our activities and that enable us to offer you personalised, high-quality products and services.
We collect different categories of personal data, in particular:
- Identification data (for example: name, first name);
- Contact data (for example: postal and mail address, telephone numbers);
- Tax data (for example: VAT number, reference country);
- Banking, financial and transaction data (for example: your bank details, your history of purchases and payments);
- Data relating to your habits and preferences:
- Data relating to the use of our products and services (for example: user language, customer-specific messages).
4/ For what purpose do we use your data and what is the legal basis for such processing?
We use your personal data:
- With your consent (legal basis: article 6a of regulation 2016/679 (GDPR))
- If you ask us questions via the contact and support procedures set up.
- For sending newsletters to which you have subscribed.
- In the context of the implementation of your contract (legal basis: article 6b of regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)):
- For tracking and processing your orders.
- To provide you with information about our products and services.
- For tracking and processing complaints and returns.
- For general customer management and accounting, the management of disputes and legal proceedings, the recovery or transfer of claims and the protection of our rights in general.
- When we have a legitimate interest, in the context of our marketing activities. In that case, we always strive to maintain a balance, respecting your private life (legal basis article 6f of regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)):
- To inform you about our products and services, possibly based on your marketing profile.
- To alert you to and combat possible fraud and abuse.
- To comply with legal obligations applicable to us (legal basis: article 6c of regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)):
- We are also subject to tax and accounting obligations necessary for the storage and transfer of certain personal data to accounting and tax administrations.
5/ Can your personal data be passed on to third parties?
Your personal data may be passed on to our contractors in connection with services on our behalf (example: external call centres, advertising agencies, IT service providers, clouds ...) and only based on our instructions.
6/ Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area "EEA"
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
7/ How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for a longer period necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Other periods may also be used:
- Or to comply with operational constraints such as proper account management, or effective management of customer relationships
- Or to comply with court or regulatory requirements.
When it comes to customers, most information is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and for a maximum duration of 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship.
When it comes to prospects, the information is kept for a maximum of 3 years.
8/ How do we protect your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed in a confidential manner. We strive to take technical and organisational measures to secure them.
9/ What are your rights? How can you exercise them?
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have several rights, namely:
- Right of access: you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data and obtain a copy of these personal data.
- Right to rectification: if you believe that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you can demand that these personal data be amended as such.
- Right to erase data: you can demand that your personal data be erased.
- Right to restrict processing: you can request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your specific situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling related to direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent: if you have consented to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- Right to portability of your data: where this right applies, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided to us returned to you or, if technically possible, to have them transferred to third parties.
You can exercise the above right by contacting us by e-mail or by sending a letter to Vooruit.brussels.
In accordance with applicable law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent regulatory body.
11/ How can you contact us?
Vooruit.brussels - Neal Raes
Rue du Chêne 14-16, 1000 Brussels
Or by e-mail: